From Buenos Aires: Full-Day Eco Delta Tour with Lunch
Live a unique experience in El Tigre, a city famous for its color and landscape. The tour begins with a walk through the Puerto de Frutos, known for its large craft and artisanal market. Chat with local vendors before visiting the Rowing Club, an emblematic club founded in 1905, where you will visit its workshop to see how the boats are expertly crafted.
Next, feel like an islander traveling from the Fluvial Station by collective boat across the Delta. Take beautiful photos and live a unique experience where nature expresses itself in all its splendor. Cruise past small rivers and streams and learn about the life of those who inhabit these islands.
Arrive at Delta Eco Hotel where you will be welcomed with fruit juices and a delicious lunch consisting of an appetizer, main dish, dessert and soda or coffee. Delta Eco Hotel is located in a beautiful natural setting, where you will enjoy a guided walk through interpretive trails that allow you to see the native flora and fauna of the Island.
After the walk, return to the river station to begin the return trip to Buenos Aires in an air-conditioned bus.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Pick up in downtown hotels
- Entrance to the Rowing Club Roundtrip ticket in collective boat
- Entry/Admission - Rowing Club Argentino
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
What's excluded :
- DROP OFF
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
Explore the Puerto de Frutos, known for its crafts and decoration and visit the historic Rowing Club
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Rowing Club Argentino, Av, Av. Victorica 316, Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Feel like an islander traveling across the Delta in a collective boat
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Enjoy a wonderful green environment on a guided walk
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup will be provided for hotels located in Retiro, San Telmo, Balvanera, Puerto Madero, and Recoleta between 8.45-9.45 AM. Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.