From Bordeaux: Arcachon and Pilat Dune private tour
Escape the hustle and bustle of Bordeaux and discover the natural beauty of Arcachon Bay with its Belle Époque architecture. Taste fresh Arguin Banc oysters and see Europe's largest sand dune.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Oysters tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arcachon Visite, 9 Place Thiers, 33120 Arcachon France
Guided tour of the Ville d'Hiver area, and lunch on the seafront.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Grande Dune du Pilat, route de Biscarrosse RD 218, 33115 Pyla-sur-Mer France
Climb Europe's biggest sand dune.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gujan-Mestras, Gujan-Mestras, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Dégustation d'huitres au village Ostréicole
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tourist Information Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.