From Belgrade: Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci Tour
Visit Serbia’s second biggest city and its Petrovaradin fortress and small baroque town of Karlovci. Wine tasting included!
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for accommodation in Belgrade)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Sremski Karlovci
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sremski Karlovci Serbia
Sremski Karlovci is a small historical town located 11 km southeast of Novi Sad, known for its baroque architecture and wine production. The tour includes visit to The Chapel of Peace where Treaty of Karlovci was signed, one of the most decisive moments in European history. Wine tasting in one of the Karlovci’s wineries is also included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Petrovaradin Fortress, Tvrdjava In the direction of the Academy of Arts through the tunnel on the imperial field on the left, Petrovaradin, Novi Sad 21131 Serbia
Visit to Petrovaradin Fortress, situated on the right bank of the Danube river, built in 17th century. It is a venue where Exit music festival (one of the biggest music festivals in Europe) is held every summer. You will be stunned with breathtaking view from this location, overlooking the Danube and city of Novi Sad.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Vojvodina
Novi Sad, the second biggest city in Serbia and capital of Vojvodina has always been the center of culture and learning. The nearby historic neighborhood of Stari Grad has many monuments, museums, cafes, restaurants and shops, which will be seen during the walking tour through city center.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotel or other accommodation in Belgrade
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Supplier keeps the right to change the program due to unforeseen circumstances (traffic, bad weather conditions, site closed for visits due to national holidays, reconstructions or similar)
- Supplier is not responsible for personal belongings of tourists
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.