From Belgrade: Mokra Gora, Drvengrad and Sargan 8 Railroad Tour
Nature lovers dream! Beautiful landscapes of Western Serbia and small ethno village, crowned with unique train ride!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (hotels in Belgrade)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan or car (it depends on number of people)
- Entrance fee for Drvengrad (Wooden city)
- Entry/Admission - Mecavnik
- Entry/Admission - Sargan Eight Railway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mecavnik, Lotika doo, Mokra Gora Serbia
Village of Drvengrad, the first stop on this tour, was constructed by the Serbian film director Emir Kusturica as a set for his 2004. release “Life is a Miracle”. You will opportunity to explore streets of this "wooden city", which has its own library, gallery, gymnasium, sauna, sports hall, cake shop, as well as a souvenir shop. Famous movie festival Kustedorf is held here every January.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sargan Eight Railway, Mokra Gora Serbia
Mokra Gora has become popular after a reconstruction of a narrow gauge railway called Sargan Eight, famous for its number 8 shape. It is narrow-gauge railway that passes through 22 tunnels, over 5 bridges, and overcome the altitude difference of 300 meters, on a total distance of 15 kilometers. You will experience this train ride and listen to interesting stories about this region and railroad's history. During the journey there are several short breaks for taking photos of the stunning Mokra gora landscapes.
After drive along Sargan Eight railway through beautiful sceneries you will visit Drvengrad ethno complex. This traditional village was built by Serbian filNote: from November 1st until March 31st Sargan 8 railroad is closed for visits. Instead of train ride, you will visit Zlatibor mountain, one of the most popular leisure destinations in Serbia.
Note: In case that train ride is not available on booked date, an alternative will be provided.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Drina River House, River Drina, Bajina Basta Serbia
Stopping by the Drina river bank to make some great photos of the world famous house on the river. The house was built in 1968 by few young boys and it was local attraction until 2012, when the photo of the house was published in National Geographic as "Photo of the Day". Since this moment, The Drina River House has become one of the most famous spots in Serbia, which attracts thousands of curious travelers from all over the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is from hotels or other accommodation in Belgrade
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Supplier keeps the right to change the program due to unforeseen circumstances (traffic, bad weather conditions, site closed for visits due to national holidays, reconstructions or similar)
- Supplier is not responsible for personal belongings of tourists
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.