From Belgrade: Avala Tower, Topola and Oplenac
Start the tour from Belgrade and explore the typical “Rebellious Serbia” at the homeland of Djordje Petrovic, called Karadjordje or ”Black George”, who led the 1st Serbian uprising against the Turks in 1804 and established the present Serbian Royal Dynasty of Karadjordjevic.
Visit Avala mountain, the lowest of the mountains descending from central Serbia towards Belgrade, and it's Avala Tower, with spectacular panoramic view on the entire Belgrade and the surrounding area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to Oplenac complex
- Entrance to Avala Tower
- Entry/Admission - Oplenac
- Entry/Admission - Avala Tower
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oplenac, Kraljice Marije 4, Topola 34310 Serbia
The tour includes visiting Oplenac hill complex:
- King Peter’s House has an area for thematic exhibitions, dedicated to the Karadjordjevic family or the events at the Endowment Compound including numerous relics and symbols of artistic and material value.
- Church of St. George is the mausoleum of the Serbian and Yugoslav royal house of Karadjordjevic. Decorated entirely with spectacular mosaics, church is sort of a museum of reproductions of the most beautiful frescoes of the medieval Serbian art.
- Royal wine cellar – where King Peter I planted vineyards on 38 hectares from which they made superb wines well known for their quality among major European royal courts.
- Karadjordje’s konak – once fortified residence of Karadjordje during First Serbian Uprising now stands as a museum dedicated to him.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Avala Tower, Near Belgrade, Belgrade Serbia
Avala Tower is situated on the top of Avala mountain, in the vicinity of Belgrade. Today’s Tower with its 204,8 meters is the tallest building in the Balkans, and it was opened on April 21st, 2010, just beneath the location of the old tower destroyed in 1999 during the NATO bombing. Visitors can enjoy the spectacular view on the entire Belgrade and the surrounding area from the top of tower reached by elevators.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels or other accommodation in Belgrade
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Supplier keeps the right to change the program due to unforeseen circumstances (traffic, bad weather conditions, site closed for visits due to national holidays, reconstructions or similar)
- Supplier is not responsible for personal belongings of tourists
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.