From Belfast: Giants Causeway Tour (Includes Game of Thrones Locations)
Irish Tour Tickets is the leading tour operator in Belfast and is the only independent tour shop in the city.
We have been providing tours and information for over 10 years. Our tours have been given a 5 star accreditation by the Tourist Board.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
You will have more than enough time here to discover this UNESCO World Heritage Site. The 40.000 interlocking hexagonal stones date back millions of years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Ballycastle BT54 6LS, UK
Cross this Rope Bridge that crosses 300ft across the Irish Sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
We stop overlooking this ruined castle for a great photo stop
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland
This tree-lined avenue is now a major attraction after appearing in the first series of Game of Thrones. This makes a great location to try on our cloaks and swords for a memorable photo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Caves of Cushendun, Cushendun Northern Ireland
These caves were the setting for the scene where Melisandre gave birth to the Shadow Assassin. You also get a magnificent view of the Irish Sea from the caves.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Carnlough Harbour, Carnlough Northern Ireland
This harbour was made famous for the scene in Game of Thrones, the Free City of Braavos Canal, where Arya Stark crawled up from the waters after being stabbed by the Waif. (Season 6)
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7BA, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.