From Basel to Colmar (France): The Full Private Discovery Tour of Alsace!
From Basel, we propose you today a beautiful tour with a local expert, explaining you everything about the history of Alsace, the traditions and all the cultural aspects of this beautiful area of France.
You will visit Colmar but as well the beautiful villages of Eguisheim (Classified one of the most splendid village of France) and Riquewihr (which did inspire the decorum of the fairy tale ‘’The Beauty and the Beast’’ by Disney). At your own pace, you will discover many gems hidden along the scenic & panoramic wine road. A fantastic way to discover the most gorgeous area in the most professional and friendly manner, within the advantage of a comfortable and modern private minivan.
The idea today is to go where the others do not go, to show you the key sights, as well as the lesser known places off the beaten track.
Please note that this tour is reserved only for your own party. Ask your driver at the beginning of the tour, it could be easily customized according to your own wishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Walking tour in Colmar
- A professional English speaking, friendly and licenced driver
- A warm welcome
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Driver gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colmar, Colmar, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
Beautiful medieval city, the gem and capital of the wines from Alsace. You'll be invited to join a historical walking tour in the medieval city's center, enjoying many of the half timbered houses, discovering the charming district of "little Venice", and maybe choosing to taste some local Alsatians specialties at the covered street market (closed on Mondays).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eguisheim, Eguisheim, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
Classified one of the most beautiful villages of France, located directly on the panoramic wine road from Alsace. You will have time for a lunch on your own, and the unique opportunity to discover this gorgeous centuries-old locality.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Riquewihr, Riquewihr, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
This magnificent walled village, did inspire the set design for film of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ by Disney.
You will enjoy plenty of free time, & explore this fairy tale environment.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/Drop off from any hotel or private residence included in Basel or surrounding area.Airports
- EuroAirport Swiss, Basel Switzerland
- Breisach am Rhein, Germany
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.