From Barcelona: Spanish Fishing Town (Sitges) and Vineyard Wine Tasting Tour
Meet at our bar right in the heart of Barcelona city centre, before heading up into the local mountains and stepping foot into wine country. Here you will experience a two hour tour of a family run vineyard, followed by a wine tasting and entry to the local bodega.
After, we will then head back down the picturesque mountains to the coast where you explore one of the most famous Spanish fishing towns, Sitges. Once you have disembarked from the bus, you will have a few hours free time to either tour the town, go to the local museums or simply sit by the sea and enjoy a tapas lunch.
There is no better way to experience the culture and beauty of the Catalan countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Guide for Experience
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Vineyard Tour with Wine Tasting
- 2 hours Free Time
- Tour of Sitges
- Entry/Admission - Llopart Cava
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Llopart Cava, Ctra. de Sant Sadurni a Ordal, Km.4, 08739, Subirats Spain
2 hour vineyard tour and wine tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sitges, Sitges, Catalonia
Beautiful Spanish fishing village
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Passeig de Colom, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.