From Barcelona: Private Girona and Figueres with Dali Museum Tour
Embark on this 10hour tour through the beautiful countryside and visit Girona, the Cathedral, the Old Town, and the Jewish Quarter on your way to the Dalí Museum. Afterwards you will visit Figueres, Dalí's hometown.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance tickets to the Dalí Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional local guide
- Entry/Admission - Dali Theatre-Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
This tour will start from your accommodation in Barcelona.
Your guide will pick you up at any apartment or hotel in Barcelona, you are staying in. Please, make sure to specify the exact adress of your accomodation when booking.
After the pick-up is completed, you will head to the first destination of your tour.
Stop At: Plaça Calvet i Rubalcaba, 15, Mercat del Lleó, p-203, 17002 Girona, Spain
You will start the day in the historical centre of Girona, where the relics of its Roman and medievval past coexist with the present, offering an image full of contrasts. With its beautiful scenery and medieval atmosphere, it is no wonder that Girona has been chosen to be the setting of various scenes in the popular series 'Game of Thrones'.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
In the ancient part of the city, you will admire the Girona Cathedral. Built between the 11th and 19th centuries, it includes various walls and spaces in different styles, from a romanesque Monastery to a Baroque façade. Its most strikng feature is the 23 meters wide nave, the largest of its kind in the world.
Pass By: Patronat Call de Girona, Carrer de la Forca, 8, 17004 Girona Spain
We will stroll in the Jewish Quarter, one of the most emblematic spaces of the city. Get lost in the nave of alleyways and patios that maintain the aura of medieval times. It is one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and an evident example of the importance of the Jewish culture in Girona.
Pass By: Eiffel Bridge (Pont de les Peixateries Velles), Pont de les Peixateries Velles, 4, 17004 Girona Spain
One of the bridges, we will get to see while being in Girona, is ne designed by Gustave eiffel in 1877. The modern aspect of the bridge contrasts sharply with the old buildings of the city.
Pass By: Onyar River, Girona Spain
The colorful façades of the houses on the shores of the Onyar River, that goes through the city, and engender this warm atmosphere and symbolic images of Girona. You will also enjoy beautiful panoramic views, either from the top of the medieval walls or from the various bridges that connect the two parts of the city.
Pass By: Figueres centre, 17600 Figueres, Girona, Spain
After visiting Girona, we will get back on the road to reach Dali's birthplace: Figueres, a small town near the border of France. Follow the artits' footsteps through the streets and corners that marked Dali's formative years.
Stop At: Dali Theatre-Museum, Gala-Salvador Dali Square, 5 Salvador Dali 5, 17600, Figueres Spain
In Figueres, Dali left his marks in his own museum, built upon the ruins of the old municipal theatre. The building is considered as the largest work of surrealist art in the world. Plunge deep into the painter's creative mind by visiting the museum and experiencing a comprehensive collection of the peculiar exhibitions. Get prepared to be amazed by this inspiring piece of art, that definitley will mark your day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Other languages available upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.