From Barcelona : Girona and Costa Brava Combo Tour (With Hotel Pickup)
Explore the beauty of Catalonia in this amazing 1-day tour to Girona and the Costa Brava. Stroll through the historically rich streets of Girona, visit the charming village of Pals, and explore the Costa Brava in the beautiful Calella de Palafrugell. Roam around the colorful streets of the old town or sit down with a cup of coffee and enjoy watching people walk by. Discover the monumental city of Gerona on this amazing tour. Feel transported to the medieval ages while strolling around its Jewish quarter.
✔Explore the stunning landscapes of the Costa Brava on a full-day tour to Girona from Barcelona
✔Stroll the maze-like medieval streets of Girona
✔Discover the dramatic landscapes of the Costa Brava
✔Go to the small fishing village of Calella de Palafurgell
✔Learn about the ancient pathways of the Caminos de Ronda
✔Benefit from a small-group tour, limited to 8 guests, with hotel pickup and drop-off
✔Take a dip in crystal clear waters
✔Explore the best-preserved Jewish Ghetto in Europe
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private air-conditioned minivan between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
- Local Expert Guide
- Small-group tour with up to 8 guests
- Walking tour
- Beach tour at Calella de Palafrugell
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costa Brava, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Explore the stunning landscapes of the Costa Brava on a full-day tour to Girona from Barcelona.
The Costa Brava is the coastal area which runs all the way from just above the city of Barcelona to the French border. It’s characterised by cute little towns and villages, rugged rocky coastlines, mountainous peaks and stunning beaches, bays and inlets.
The Costa Brava is without a doubt home to some of the country’s best beaches. They may not be long and sweeping – but they’re small and intimate, surrounded by soaring clifftops and unusual rock formations. Many of the beaches can only be reached on foot too, scrambling down steep coastal paths to find pebbly shorelines lapped by clear azure waters.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Calella de Palafrugell, Calella de Palafrugell, Palafrugell, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Discover dramatic views of the Catalan coast, surrounded by green mountains, sheer cliffs, and small villages of whitewashed houses. Stop in the traditional fishing village of Calella De Palafrugell, and feel as if you have been transported back to yesteryear.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Calella, Calella, Catalonia
Explore the pristine landscape of Calella, and discover the ancient pathways of the Caminos de Ronda. Once used by fishermen, watchmen and smugglers, these paths allow you to explore the virgin coast at your leisure, where you will discover popular beaches and inaccessible coves and cliffs. Take a dip in crystal clear water, surrounded by unspoiled nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bring Comfortable shoes and Swimwear (if you have plan to swim)
- Please note that this is a small group tour with a maximum group size of 8 people.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please inform the local partner of the ages of all children in order to arrange the correct child seat.
- Please advise the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.