From Athens: Hydra & Poros guided (ferry ticket not incl.)
• Walking-tour in Poros
• Visit the archeological museum of Poros
• Walking-tour in Hydra, the Lady of the Saronic
• Enjoy a 30min coastline-walk of natural beauty and rare fauna against Vlychos Beach in Hydra (in summer season)
• Dive into the crystal-clear waters of Vlychos Beach (in summer season)
• Enjoy a lunch-break with fresh fish and traditional Greek food
• Learn about Greek history and lifestyle from the telling stories of your archeologist
• Shopping & coffee-break at local spots
per adult from
What's included :
- Trip attendant-archaeologist (English/Greek)
- Full Walking-tour in both of the islands
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Round-trip transfer to Hydra & Poros 69€/person (you will receive an e-mail to book it)
- Organized activities in each island (optional)
- Ticket to the archeological museum of Poros 3€/person (closed every Tuesday)
- Personal expenses
- Transfer with the taxi-boat (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poros, Poros, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
In one hour arrive in Poros, the island of the pines where you have around 2 ½ hours to explore and feel its romance and the low rhythms. Let the lemon trees of Galata capture your eye. Watch the old clock of the mainland that arises from the highest part of the hill and is distinguishable from all the corners of the island.
Discover its long history dating from the antiquity combining it with a visit to the small museum of Poros, built in 1960. Learn all the details and the telling-stories from your friendly trip attendant-archaeologist in a relaxing coffee-break.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hydra, Hydra, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
After Poros and in 35minutes route we reach Hydra, the island of celebrities. There is plenty of time to stroll around the narrow streets of the Lady of the Saronic Gulf with your archeologist. Discover the hidden gems of Hydra participating in the game of the “hidden” treasure! There are numerous celebrities in the world who have experienced Hydra like Sophia Loren, Leonard Cohen, Anthony Perkins Lennon, Eric Klapton, Rolling Stones, Onassis and Callas etc. Though, in Hydra everyone is equal and no social-status stands out!
Learn about the history of the island and the lifestyle of the islanders. The name “Hydra” comes from the various springs that arise in the island. Explore the picturesque alleys and capture the stony houses that are still standing against the modern lifestyle. Donkeys and taxi boats are the unique means of transport in the island and invite you to escape from the modern routine. Taste also the famous “amygdalota” of Hydra. In summer season enjoy a 30-minutes coastline walk with a splendid view against Vlychos beach. Beach-boats or water-taxis are available too. The beach is listed at the 9 most beautiful beaches in Europe according to Forbes. Dive into one of the most beautiful and organized beaches of Hydra with pebbles and crystal-clear waters, suitable for young children as well (in summer season).
After being enchanted by the nature and the majestic landscapes, complete this unique experience by tasting Greek traditional local delicacies in a beach-front tavern. (in summer season)
Last but not least, enjoy a short stop for some shopping of traditional handmade souvenirs!
After this unforgettable experience you are back at Piraeus at around 20:00 together with your trip-attendant-archaeologist.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Τραινο απο τον Πειραια προς Κηφισι, Akti Kallimasioti 275, Pireas 185 45, Greece
Departure Time :7:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.