From Athens: Half day tour to Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio (Athens Riviera)
This is a great half-day tour option if you’re looking to explore Greece beyond Athens. You will possibly view the most beautiful sunset of your life.
Pass idyllic beaches as you leave Athens for some of the most gorgeous ruins of Ancient Greece.
The tour begins with a breathtaking drive along the scenic coastal road(one of the nicest coastlines in Greece). During this relaxing ride, you’ll enjoy splendid views of the Saronic Gulf while passing through some of Athen's most beautiful suburbs. During our way to Sounion, we will stop at the Lake of Vouliagmeni, in the heart of the Athenian Riviera.
Arrive at Cape Sounion, a historic and beautiful area of Greece. The steep cliffs offer a breathtaking, panoramic view, and on a clear day you can look out to some of Greece's beautiful isles. In addition to the views, look forward to visiting the 5th-century B.C. Temple of Poseidon.
- We will have free time for photos.
- A private tour provides personalized service.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- mobile chargers
- Private transportation
- Mercedes benz vehicles equipped with A/C, Child Seats.
- English speaking professional driver with basic knowledge of what you are going to visit.
What's excluded :
- Cost of meal
- Entry fees to the archaeological site(s)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
1. Lake Vouliagmeni is a natural brackish lake with healing properties located in Vouliagmeni, Athens.Its waters are from 50 to 100 meters deep and have a temperature of 22 ° C to 29 ° C, indicating that at some depth it communicates with the Aegean volcanic arc.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
2. Reaching our destination, we will see Poseidon’s temple stand by looking at the Aegean.
Although there are only ruins left, visitors there get impressed by the natural beauty of the landscape. You will possibly view the most beautiful sunset of your life. We could also have a stop so that you can enjoy your meal.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The vehicle will pick you up at the meeting point. In the case of not being able to find the driverplease contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher. It's very easy to spot our drivers. The transfer service will be waiting for you at the airport arrivals with a sign displaying your name.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port Authority S.A., Ακτή Α. Παπανδρέου, Λιμάνι, Λαύριο, 19500, Lavrio 195 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.