From Aswan: tour to Abu simbel temple by car
Discover the grandeur and glory of ancient Egyptian art during a visit to the Ramesses II and the Queen Nefertari temples. Explore these Abu Simbel masterpieces with an experienced guide and gain some insight into the remarkable history of ancient Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transportation in destination location
- Tour Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
Your interesting full-day journey into ancient Egypt begins with a pickup from your hotel in Aswan. On a private tour, enjoy the full listen to your guide carefuly throughout the whole trip. Listen as they shed light on the places of significance you encounter along the way, as well as brief you on the amazing day ahead of you. Transfer to Abu Simbel in a modern and clean air-conditioned . Where is the temple of Abu Simbel Abu Simbel Temple is located on the west bank of Lake Nasser, 230 km southwest of Aswan, and it is one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites, known as the Nubian Archaeological Temple. The temple was originally moved from the foot of the mountain in the thirteenth century BC, during the reign of Ramses The second, two temples, the Great Temple of Abu Simbel and the Temple of Abu Simbel Al Sagheer, the Great Temple is dedicated to Ramses II himself, which began construction in 1244 and lasted 20 years, and is one of the most wonderful and beautiful temples commissioned during the reign of Ramses II. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in aswan
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.