from agadir day trip to taroudante
- Duration from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 200 km there and back from the hotel
- ask country and people
- Taken as a small Marrakech and Morocco's royal city
- through an argan tree forest with goats on it
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant, Taroudant, Souss-Massa
You will be picked up from your hotel in Aagdir at 9 a.m. and then drive to the oasis town of Taroudant. In Taroudant you will be welcomed by your German speaking guide. On the Taroudant excursion, you will experience the enchanting little town known as the "sister of Marrakech", the day begins with an impressive 8 km drive along the Atlas Mountains. The bright red minarets and mud buildings as well as the pomegranate and orange groves and other beautiful gardens adorn the narrow streets to two colorful souks with their spectral colors. The first souk "the Arab souk" is known for its jewelry work. The Berbersouk, on the other hand, offers green vegetables and various spices. Finally you will be driven back to your hotel in Agadir.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.