Frigiliana Small-Group Hike and Wine Tasting Tour from Malaga
MALAGA ACTIVA TOURS unique experience in a hidden path you you will not find otherwise.
SMALL GROUP (max 8 p.) with independent travellers. Lots of fun guaranteed.
3 hours hike through a unique landscape full of tropical trees.
Wine tasting in a old cellar with some local tapas.
Local guide expert in geography and geology.
Confortable transport with A/C.
MALAGA ACTIVA TOURS provides 24h/7 support in case you have any doubt.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Frigiliana, Frigiliana, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
I will pick you up in Malaga city center with the van and we will go to Frigiliana. From there, we will cross the village and some avocados plantation. Walking through different crops, we will reach the arab irrigation canal that gets into the gorge of the Higueron river.
We'll walk through the old arab irrigation canal to get into the natural park. We will learn about the way of life and we will interpretate the landscape of the Natural Park of Sierra Alhama, Tejeda and Almijara: its geology, the animals, plants...We'll stop at the most spectacular view points to take pictures .
At the end of the hike we will visit Frigiliana, problably the most beautiful village in Andalusia. Once we finish, we will do a wine tasting in a cellar.
This is a perfect hike to do a complete inmersion in the countryside and to understand the real Malaga.
It´s a technically easy hike with just a part where you may have to put your feet into the water during 20 meters.
STAYING IN TORREMOLINOS, BENALMADENA OR FUENGIROLA? THE LAST TRAIN STATION IN MALAGA ("ALAMEDA") IS JUST TWO MINUTES WALKING TO THE MEETING POINT.
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Ordóñez, 2, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended if you are afraid of heights
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Uso obligatorio de la mascarilla durante el transporte/It is compulsory to use the mask in the van Sólo disponible el 70% de la capacidad del vehículo/Just 70% of the capacity is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.