Fresh pasta cooking class and lunch with an expert
About your host, Silvana: "I'm Silvana and I'm a 4th generation artisan pasta-maker from Naples. My passion is to teach the dying art of making pasta entirely by hand, saving rare pasta shapes from disappearing and helping pasta lovers to recreate the authentic Italian experience, teaching techniques passed down to me by my family."
*EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in 130+ countries. Through dinner parties, supper clubs, cooking classes, and food tours in private homes and special venues, EatWith connects hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive food experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Master the dying art of making pasta entirely by hand and learn everything there is to know about pasta, followed by a sauce demo and lunch.
• Learn to mix different flours and other ingredients, the best ways of kneading, and all the secrets to obtaining the perfect pasta dough, then dine on your delicious creations, Italian-style
• Guests are welcome to BYOB
• Communal cooking class and lunch for 2 to 6 people
• Silvana was featured on BBC2's "Inside the Factory" as a pasta expert
• Fresh Self-made Pasta
Departure Point :Windmill Rd, Brentford TW8 0QQ, UK
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.