Fresh pasta cooking class and dinner with a view in Naples
Discover the simplicity of fresh pasta and learn how to make it, too!
With fresh, genuine ingredients, learn how to make 3 special pastas and then enjoy them for dinner.
• Cook and enjoy three delicious pasta specialities, plus dessert
• Prosecco and wine are included
• In a Neapolitan house with a wonderful view of the Gulf of Naples
• Communal cooking class and dinner for 2 to 8 people
per adult from
What's included :
- Learn how to make 3 special pastas
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Rosé Wine, Aperitif)
What's excluded :
- About your host, Giuseppe: "I'm Giuseppe, or Pino to my friends! In the kitchen I find peace from everyday stress. For many, food is a problem, for me, it's the solution to my problems. So eat and drink and remember that at the table, you don't get old!"
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Cup of prosecco
• Scialatielli with Vesuvio tomatoes
• Ravioli with sheep ricotta
• Creamy Season Vegetable Gnocchi
• Finale with surprise dessert
Departure Point :Viale Privato Farnese, 80131 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.