Fresh Pasta Class with Italian Chef
You will have the chance to learn how to make some delicious Italian dishes that you can easily replicate at home for your family and friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- All kitchen and cooking equipment, free apron and booklet with recipes.
- Lunch - Tasting of the pasta prepared matched with Italian sauces. Complimentary glass of wine and dessert.
What's excluded :
In this hands-on cooking class, you will make a beautiful pasta dough from scratch. We will teach you how to roll and cut it in three different shapes and taste each one of them with delicious classic Italian sauces and a complimentary glass of wine.
We will make “tagliatelle”, “farfalle” and “spinach and ricotta ravioli”. We will use the best ricotta available in Melbourne made by the Italian cheese producer “That’s Amore Cheese”.
We will seat all together and enjoy the pasta made by you accompanied with a glass of wine.
If we have extra time, we will show you more pasta shapes that you can take home to try with friends and family.
The class includes:
-Free kitchen apron
-Booklet with recipes
-Lunch or dinner with the dishes you will make
-A glass of Italian wine
Departure Point :413 Johnston St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia
Departure Time :7/28/2019 - 12/6/2021
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not suitable for celiacs.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.