Fresh pasta and Tiramisu cooking class just like a Roman chef
Learn to cook Italian classics then enjoy your creations in a cozy restaurant or on the outdoor terrace. Savor Roman wine and learn all of the chef's tips and tricks!
• Learn how to make and then enjoy 3 great classics of Italian cuisine: fresh pasta (fettuccine, pappardelle or tagliolini), homemade ravioli with Ricotta cheese and spinach, and a delicious Tiramisù
• Cocktails and wine are included
• Takes place in a cozy Cooking Lab, where you’ll be greeted by the bartender with a bubbly Italian drink and finger food
• Communal cooking class and dinner for 2 to 12 people
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Cocktail, Wine, Aperitif, Soft Drinks, Water)
What's excluded :
- About your host, Davide: "I want my guests to have a multisensory journey to discover the most incredible flavors from my country. I believe in culture in its many different facets, the beauty of diversity. Hence my passion for communication, travel, and food, elements that blend with my goal of bridging different cultures."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Bruschetta Tomato and Basil - Cooked in a wood-burning oven and served with low temperature cooked cherry tomato, basil, oregano and whitened garlic
• Ravioli - Fresh stuffed pasta with Buffalo Ricotta and Spinach
• Fresh Long Pasta - You homemade pasta will be season with you prefered sauce. You can choose: Carbonara/Tomato and Basil/Cream and Lemon zest/Pesto sauce
• Tiramisù - You classic Italian Tiramisù can be personalize with Salted caramelm, pistachio, caramelized hazelnuts or berries
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.