French Riviera Full Day Shared Tour from Nice
During this visit, you will discover the best of the French Riviera in comfortable car with private driver. You will have the opportunity to take photos of wonderfull panoramic views.This is a best possibility to discover the best of the French Riviera in just one day. Enjoy the best panoramic view of Villefranche and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, visit the village of Eze, explore the Monaco, Monte Carlo and visit the Antibes and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transfert from/to hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fragonard perfumery guided visit
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Admission fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Promenade Des Anglais, Prom. des Anglais, 06200 Nice, France
Departure from Nice, both elegant and simple, the unofficial capital of the Côte d’Azur. You will admire the famous Promenade des Anglais, running along the curve of the Bay of the Angels, with the numerous beaches and luxurious hotels, including the famous Negresco.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Villefranche-sur-Mer, Villefranche-sur-Mer, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
On the way to Eze, we invate you to enjoy the panoramic view of Villefranche over Cap Ferrat, the Bay of Millionaires and its famous villas.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
Eze is one of the most picturesque villages on the Côte d'Azur perched as an eagle's nest on top of an imposing and beautiful cliff at 429 meters above sea level. It will allow you to travel through the Medieval times while enjoying breathtaking landscapes on the French Riviera.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard - L'usine Laboratoire Èze - Visite Gratuite & Guidée, 158 Avenue de Verdun, 06360 Èze, France
You will also have the opportunity to visit the famous perfumery Fragonard and to discover the history of perfume-making from its beginnings to the present day.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Prince's Palace, Place du Palais, Monaco-Ville 98015 Monaco
While in Monaco, you will enjoy walking across the streets of the old town, to see the Prince’s Palace, the Courthouse and Cathedral, as well as a panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Monaco Grand Prix, Boulevard Albert Ier, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Then we take a drive along the Formula One race circuit to reach Monte Carlo with its famous casino and world-known Hotel de Paris
Stop At: Monte-Carlo Bay Casino, 40 Av. Princesse Grace, 98000 Monaco
And you will see the most glamourous section of Monaco, Monte Carlo with its famous casino, world-known Hotel de Paris and Café de Paris.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
You will also visit Cannes, famous for its annual film festival, the wonderful sandy beaches.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Marché provençal, Cours Masséna, 06600 Antibes, France
And Antibes - one of France's oldest cities which was founded by Greek merchants in the 5th century and where nowadays the genuine Provencal Market goers and the very rich Yacht-owners meet in one single town.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Saint-Paul de Vence, 2 rue Grande, 06570 St-Paul-de-Vence France
And you will discover St Paul de Vence that is certainly one of the most beautiful villages in Provence, recognized for its cultural and artistic note. You will notice that art is very present here, through many workshops or galleries.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bingo Tour, 2 Rue Maraldi, 06300 Nice, France
Our company offers guided tours and transfers for groups and individuals across French Riviera. We invite you to discover the beauty of our region that attracts people from all over the world. Accompanied by our experienced drivers, you will enjoy marvelous panoramic views and places full of history and traditions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accomodation in Nice
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available only from Nice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.