French Riviera Excursion with U Tour Service
Discover the French Riviera on this full-day of 8 hours tour from Nice or Cannes, visit Eze, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Antibes and Cannes.
Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minivan, a small group tour limited to just eight people ensures a more memorable experience in French Riviera, a bottle of water per person included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
Eze village is one of the most picturesque spots in the French Riviera . Explore the small narrow roads, archways and superbly restored stone houses, shady squares, refreshing ancient fountains...
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parfumerie Galimard Eze-Village, Place Charles de Gaulle, 06360 Èze, France
Discover the trade secrets of perfumes and cosmetics factory in a free guided visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Place du Palais, Bp 518, Monaco-Ville 98015 Monaco
Principality of Monaco, the second smallest country in the world, we will take you to the historic site of the principality, on the rock where the prince palace stands, free time to visit the cathedral and the oceanographic museum and lunch in the old town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casino of Monte-Carlo, Place Du Casino, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
We drive you on the formule one grand prix circuit and free time in Monte Carlo casino square.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Place Nationale, 06600, Antibes France
Antibes, a phoenician city, one of the biggest marinas in Europe. Wander around in the old fortified town with covered provençal market and the famous Piccasso museum.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Palais des Festivals et des Congres of Cannes, 1 boulevard de la Croisette, 06414 Cannes France
Free time in Cannes to admire the luxury hotels and designer stores on the promenade de la Croisette , and discover the legendary Film Festival atmosphere in front of the red carpet of Cannes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Nice, Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the travelers from their hotel, appartement or a specific place in Nice. The driver-guide will find the travelers in front of their hotel, appartement or a specific place 15 minutes before the starting time.Ports
- Port of Nice - Plaisance Service, Quai du Commerce, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.