French Riviera E-bike Panoramic Tour from Nice
A 30-KM RIDE WILL LET YOU SPEND ENJOYABLE MOMENTS!
Go for a e-bike ride and enjoy the most beautiful panoramic views of the French Riviera!
Start your tour on a soft mode on the large cycle lane of the Promenade des Anglais to get used with your e-bike. Ride by the Rauba Capéu quay, the must see tourist attraction of Nice. Go along the port of Nice, then take the road to Villefranche-sur- Mer following the cape of Nice, one of the most amazing roads on the French Riviera.
Discover Villefranche-sur-Mer and its fortified citadel Saint-Elme before continuing your tour in the direction of the famous Forterest Mont Alban. From there you can see mountain and sea!
You will admire splendid beaches and turquoise waters of the Mediterranean sea. You will see numerous villas belonging to the greatest stars of cinema and music, your guide will tell you some stories about the places.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Basket for your bike
What's excluded :
- Food and refreshments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Promenade des Anglais, 06000 Nice France
Start your tour on the Promenade des Anglais and continue in the direction of the Rauba Capeu Quay offering a very beautiful view of the Bay of Angels and the mountains. Stop there to admire the view and take some photos. Then, ride along the quays of the picturesque Lympia port of Nice.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Villefranche Sur Mer, Alpes Marítimos, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
Leave the city of Nice to take the seaside road towards Villefranche-sur-Mer. Once arrived to the town, you will visit the 16th century Citadel St-Elme and the port of Villefranche.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Town Hall, 21 Avenue Denis Semeria, 06230 Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France
Continue your tour towards Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and marvel at the stunning views of gardens and the Mediterranean sea. We call this luxury Mediterranean peninsula the cape of billionaires.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :2 Rue Halévy, 06000 Nice, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The minimum operational fitness level is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Riding a bike is mandatory
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.