French riviera Cannes Nice Eze Monaco full day private tour from Villefranche sur Mer
Discover the jewels in the crown of the French Riviera in this private tour. Travel with a private guide, admire panoramic views. Explore Antibes’ port, medieval town walls, and traditional markets, then soak up the rays along the La Croisette promenade in Cannes. Come and discover Nice, a stunning town along the Mediterranean Sea. Here you can enjoy the most. Culture, city life, sunshine and beaches. Be driven on the most famous Formula1 race track. Try your luck at the renowned Casino of Monaco. Why not take a break in Café de Paris, where you can sit down and enjoy all beautiful cars. Visit this beautiful old town (the capital) built on a rock, very rich in history. Admire the Castle. Jean Cousteau oceanographic museum, with aquariums and fishes.This 8 hours private tour includes round-trip travel from your hotel, port or other address .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will start your pleasant sightseeing tour with a pick-up from your hotel or any other specified place. Your first visit will be the city of Cannes. Renowned for its beautiful sandy beaches and its walk: La Croisette. Here you will find exclusive boutiques and nice restaurants, cafes. Become a celebrity over a day, pose on the red carpet at the Cannes pride, Le Palais de Festival the film.
Move on to Nice, a beautiful city along the Mediterranean. Another beautiful promenade: Promenade des Anglais. A visit to the old town, with a lovely flower and fish/seafood market. Stroll around the narrow shopping streets. Why not enjoy a coffee in the sun. It is full of beautiful old buildings here such as the Opera or the Palas de Justice.
Your excursion continues coast road to Eze. Once again another medieval village, but this time high up on a hill. It is so beautiful here, the small winding streets without cars but many cozy cafés, restaurants and boutiques. If you make the effort to walk up to the top, you will find the remains of the castle that once stood there - and today it is a fabulous exotic garden. On the way down admire arts and if you want, even visit a beautiful little church.
Next, your guide will take you for a guided visit at the famous perfume factory Fragonard. Here you can take part of its long history of how to produce the good scents.
Monaco and Monte Carlo is the next stop. Visit the majestic castle where the Prince of Monaco and his family live. Stroll around in the beautiful capital with its large white beautiful cathedral. Here you will also find the Maritime Museum, where Cousteau worked. With you guide, you will take a tour of the so well-known race track for Formula One to be held here in Monaco every year. Lastly, visit Monte Carlo. Luxury and glamour, beautiful buildings and exclusive boutiques. Just stroll around in this beautiful environment is a pleasure. Monte Carlo and its pride: Casino and the Café de Paris is a must to visit.
Departure Point :Pickup from port, hotel or other location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.