French Quarter Walking Ghost Tour of New Orleans
Hear the truth, rumors, and legends that make New Orleans a destination for history buffs and ghost hunters alike! Hear haunting tales from the Andrew Jackson Hotel, Ursuline Convent and other centuries-old homes. Learn of the infamous Muriel’s Ghost and the Yellow Fever Epidemic that transformed the city. Re-live the era of Marie Laveau. See where scenes from the hit TV series American Horror Story were filmed, and hear the terrifying true story of Marie Delphine LaLaurie.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Lalaurie Mansion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Hear ghost stories by paranormal experts as you journey through the historic French Quarter, visiting legendary sites of documented activity. These tragic tales of love, betrayal, misfortune and death will undoubtedly make for the most suspenseful evening you will experience during your visit to New Orleans.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
Stop at this haunted mansion and learn the terrifying true story of Madame Lalaurie.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :941 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 15 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.