French Quarter Cocktail and Foodie Crawl
Savor the culinary history of New Orleans with this 3-hour cocktail and food tour of the French Quarter.
per adult from
What's included :
- 7 food tastings
- 4 cocktail tastings
What's excluded :
- Additional alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (15-20% recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Meet your guide in the heart of the French Quarter to embark on your 3-hour walking tour of world-class restaurants.
Your passionate guide will escort you to famous restaurants in the French Quarter, including a few that are commonly mentioned in cookbooks.
Learn about the rich legacy of fine food in the French Quarter and which hotspots to check out on your own later; you can even work with your guide to customize the tour to your interests.
By the end of the tour, you’ll have a full belly and a better understanding of the fundamental dishes that makes up New Orleans cuisine.
Sample Tasting Menu (subject to change without notice)
Alberto's Cheese & Wine
Cane & Table
Restaurant Criollo @ Hotel Monteleone
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tujague's, 429 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Your tour may visit this landmark pre-Civil War Creole restaurant in the heart of the French Quarter.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :North Peters Street & Ursulines Avenue, N Peters St & Ursulines Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :337 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact supplier before tour if you are vegetarian or have gluten allergies
- Please advise of any food allergies in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Additional language may be available upon request, but are not guaranteed
- Guests must be over 21 for alcoholic consumption and may be asked to present valid identification.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups size will be limited as instructed by local government authorities, and tour will include social distancing and hand sanitizing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.