French pastry class in the XVI for private groups
Join local chef Odile and learn the secrets of the best French pastries in a relaxed atmosphere, Over 3 hours, you'll learn how to make classic French desserts and enjoy your own delicious creations over a cup of tea or coffee. Plus, you'll even be able to take home the recipes so you can impress your friends and family with your newfound kitchen skills.
• Discover a typical Parisian apartment near the Eiffel Tower
• Learn the secrets to making the best French pastries
• Experience the French way of life and share tips in a relaxed atmosphere
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet a local chef and eat your own French pastries
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
What's excluded :
- She will teach you recipes (including the famous chocolate éclair) that you can easily make at home and will impress your friends and family!
* Eatwith is the world’s largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.
• Chouquettes -
• Éclair au chocolat
• Paris-Brest crème mousseline au praliné
• Choux craquelin à la crème chantilly
• OR Madeleine, Financier, Macaron Amaretti
• OR or Chocolate, Grand Marnier Soufflé
• OR Meringue Lemon Pie
Departure Point :Avenue Mozart, 75016 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Gluten-free option upon request
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.