Fremantle Lunch Cruise
There is no better way to combine a delicious lunch and a wonderful cruise on the magnificent Swan River than on our Fremantle Lunch Cruise. Available daily from both Perth and Fremantle, this unique cruise includes a buffet of Western Australia’s abundant seasonal fresh produce as well as full bar facilities on board.
Upon boarding the vessel you are shown to your reserved table. Enjoy Captain's commentary during the cruise downstream to the port city of Fremantle. Upon the return journey, you are invited to enjoy the hot buffet complemented by seasonal salads, all followed by a scrumptious dessert buffet. With a fully stocked bar on board why not enhance your light lunch with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- 2-hour 45-min Swan River Cruise
- Live commentary
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Enjoy Captain's commentary during the cruise downstream to the port city of Fremantle. View the iconic sights of Perth such as Cruise past key sights including Perth’s impressive Bell Tower, the restored Swan Brewery, Kings Park, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the magnificent mansions overlooking the river, Crawley edge Blue Boatshed and Fremantle’s busy inner harbour.
Upon the return journey, you are invited to enjoy the hot buffet complemented by seasonal salads, all followed by a scrumptious dessert buffet. With a fully stocked bar on board why not enhance your light lunch with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Departure Point :Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :11:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, however the toilets on the boat are located downstairs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with serious mobility issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.