Freedom Trail Walking Tours
Boston’s Revolutionary War history explored on a 90-minute walking tour of the Freedom Trail. You + your family will LOVE this tour! Covers first 11 historic sites starting in Boston Common, at the Visitor Information Center, and ending at Faneuil Hall.
Entertaining + educational! It's early American history with a focus on the Revolutionary War. Patriotic, fascinating stories of America's founding by great patriots in Boston. Great for families, teenagers + children! The best walking tour in Boston. A highlight of many people's visit here. A must-do
We offer the earliest tours available at 9:30AM. Enjoy the Freedom Trail when it’s cooler outside + less crowded. Check check our schedule.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- • Walk of the Freedom Trail starts in Boston Common + ends at Faneuil Hall.
• First 11 historic sites on the Freedom Trail with significance of each site to American history explained.
• Tours leave at 9:30AM + 3:30PM everyday + 9:30AM, 12:30PM + 3:30PM on weekdays
• From Boston Common, tours see the New State House + Park Street Church, then see the Old Granary Burial Ground, with Paul Revere + Samuel Adam’s gravesites, then King’s Chapel + First Public School marker, then next Old South Meeting House, Old State House + Boston Massacre site, finally historic Faneuil Hall.We do not enter any museums with admissions fees, although tours guides sometimes take groups into King’s Chapel to warm up for free when it’s cold!
Departure Point :139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Departure Time :SUNDAY + SATURDAY 9:30AM + 3:30PM MONDAY 9:30AM + 12:30PM TUESDAY 9:30AM + 12:30PM WEDNESDAY 9:30AM + 12:30PM THURSDAY 9:30AM + 12:30PM FRIDAY 9:30AM + 12:30PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.