Free Walking Tour Chandigarh
Experience authentic Chandigarh on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers.
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly Storyteller/Guide, highly trained by Yo Tours.
- Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandigarh Rose Garden, Chandigarh India
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the city's gems that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own. Though the highlights of the tour will be following
1. Our tour start from Musical Fountain a popular place of recreation and sightseeing; every evening a wonderful show of water fountains dancing to a rhythmic livid music is held here.
2. A public library, various administrative buildings in Chandigarh Architecture style with exposed brickwork, a louvered screen and bright colour painting on doors and windows.
3. Pass through the city center and a roundabout resembles like a “Matka” or clay pot, a major junction which was conceptualized by the renowned architect Le Corbusier.
4. Visit the Rose Garden - largest garden of its kind in Asia showcases around 825 varieties of flowers and 32,500 varieties of trees and medicinal shrubs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Fish Fountain, Shopping Plaza, 17D, Sector 17, Chandigarh, 160017, India
Return Detail :Leisure Valley, 10B, Sector 10, Chandigarh, 160011, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.