Free Guided E-Bike Tour
This electric bike tour takes about 4 hours - You just need to rent the e-bike
It starts in Rua Arroios 95C, where you will be accomodated and learn about the functionalities of the electric bikes.
Down the Almirante Reis Avenue, Head to Alfama, the oldest quarter in Lisbon and see how the traditional way of living is.
Climb (no effort - you have an electric bike!) until the Lisbon Cathedral and go down to see the famous Lisbon Pink Street.
Then, you will explore the Lisbon Market and eat or drink something before heading to Belém and enjoy the views.
Relax in Belém while seeing the Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery - XVI century monuments of the discoveries portuguese era.
You will continue to enjoy the Modern architecture of the Art, design and technology museum (MAAT).
Heading back to Lisbon, you will make a stop into the Great Lisbon Square (Praça do Comércio) before ending the tour back to the starting point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- You rent the e-bike and get a free guide to do a tour with you!
Explore Lisbon and Belém effortlessly on an e-bike on a 4h tour. Enjoy the fresh breeze from the River. Learn about Lisbon and Portugal amazing history See the old Lisbon quarters and the traditional Lisboneers way of living
Departure Point :Rua de Arroios 95C, 1150-260 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.