Franschhoek E-Bike Wine Tours
There has never been a better way to experience the winelands than a bicycle and now electric bicycles make it even more enjoyable and accessible to the whole family.
You have the advantage of soaking up the scenery and surroundings at your own pace while not spending much energy as your e-bike assists you in pedaling. The bikes are fitted with leather seats and saddle bags for your wine shopping.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of E-Bike
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Wine Tasting for own account
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Couronne, Robertsvlei Road, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa
After meeting at the La Couronne Wines (Robertsvlei Rd) in the Franschhoek Village - your guide will assist you in understanding your e-bike as well as adjusting the seat post and handing out helmets, your E-bike tour will then start as we cycle through breath taking scenery, while avoiding the main roads. You will visit 2 - 3 wine farms.
You will have time to take pictures as we admire the Franschhoek Village and surrounding mountain from different angles. You will also cycle through vineyards and working farms while your guide give you insight on the history of this cultural rich town.
There will be plenty of time for pictures and shopping!
Departure Point :La Couronne, Robertsvlei Rd, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.