Frankly Charleston Sunday Walking Tour
COME EXPERIENCE "THE OTHER CHARLESTON" AS A WALKING TOUR. FRANKLY CHARLESTON BLACK HISTORY TOURS AND SIGHTSEEING OFFERS A HISTORICAL STROLL THROUGH THE ANTEBELLUM SECTION OF THE 5TH WARD OF COLONIAL CHARLES TOWN (NOW KNOWN AS WRAGGBOROUGH).
per adult from
What's included :
- Take Pictures/Ask Questions/bring your dog but you must clean their mistakes
What's excluded :
- No Alcohol/
- Entry/Admission - Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aiken-Rhett House, 48 Elizabeth St, Charleston, SC 29403-6250
Colonial suburban plantation house
Stop At: Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, 110 Calhoun St, Charleston, SC 29401-3510
Historic African American Churches
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: The Citadel, 171 Moultrie St, Charleston, SC 29409-0002
Colonial military fort built because of the Denmark Vesey conspiracy.
Departure Point :375 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Due to Covid-19, all Frankly Charleston BHT are walking tours until further notice. All participants are required to wear face masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.