Frank Lloyd Wright Architectural Tour - Private Luxury Vehicles - All Inclusive
This is a drive by tour, no tour guide included, admission not included.
Choose the number of hours & the vehicle type and we can help you schedule it. The list has been build with efficiency in mind and all stops are arranged in such a way so that you can make the most out of our time.
Book a VIP treatment to enjoy this architectural tour in your private car. Stop at any of the sites and take as many pictures as you like.
The actual tour hours may vary due to traffic conditions. Each tour starts when we pick you up and ends when we drop you off. It takes roughly 20 minutes between downtown Chicago and Oak Park.
You can combine this architectural tour with any other city tours that we offer. We are open 24/7, every day. Book today with the highest rated limousine service in Chicago! Call today to customize your tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Inside tour tickets
- Entry/Admission - Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio, 951 Chicago Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302-2007
This is one of the 25 houses that we will drive you to. Upon booking the trip, we will send you the full itinerary. The number of hours selected includes the travel time to and from Oak Park area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up the customers at their location which must be inside the marked radius. For all other locations, please call our office to set it up.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Architectural Tour - Limousine 2/7/2020 - 10/28/2021
Architectural Tour - Sedan 1/17/2020 - 2/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Architectural Tour - SUV 1/17/2020 - 2/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.