Franciacorta Outlet Village Shopping Tour from Milan
Enjoy a day of Shopping just one hour from Milan at Franciacorta Outlet Village.
Located between Lake Garda and Lake Iseo, in the famous Franciacorta wine region, the Franciacorta Outlet Village offers discounts up to 70% all year round on the most famous International brands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transfer
- One day card for an additional 10% discount at select stores
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Franciacorta Village, Piazza Cascina Moie 1/2, 25050 Rodengo Saiano Italy
Discover more than 160 stores with brands such as Adidas, Baldinini, Beretta, Borbonese, Braccialini, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Nike, Pinko, Pollini, Twin-Set and many more.
In addition, show your Zani Viaggi ticket at the outlet's information center and receive a “One day Card” that will give you an extra discount of up to 10% in many stores. Franciacorta Outlet Village is not only shopping!
On the arrival you will be offered a welcome drink: a glass of Franciacorta sparkling wine or non-alcoholic beverage.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.