Four Days trip in cairo & Alexandria
Experience a memorable trip in Egypt’s capital city on4 days trip and enjoy exploring the history and culture of Egypt at the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids of Giza, and Great Sphinx ,the ancient capital of Memphis and the step pyramids of Saqqara with the luxury of your own qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
Discover the main attractive area in ancient Alexandria the second capital for Egypt which include a lot of special places
Immerse yourself in Egyptian history with a sightseeing tour of Old Cairo’s major sights and visit a special tourism to (Khan al-Khalili – Egyptian Museum – Castle Salah Eldin)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation on a 4-star hotel with half board (Breakfast-dinner)
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees for all tourist attractions
- Transportation at tourist attractions by air-conditioned cars.
- Reception and travel
- camel ride 30 minutes
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Tower, El-Andalus, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our representative will pick up you from cairo airport to go to the hotel for accommodation
Second day :
At the morning we will pick up you from your hotel to start your trip in Giza, where you will visit the famous and impressive pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos as well as the Sphinx.Marvel at this last surviving monument of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, built more than 4.500 years ago as everlasting graves for the pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos. Marvel at the mysterious Sphinx statue of a Pharaoh’s head with a lion’s body
The next stop on your day tour is ,Saqqara, the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, this special pyramid is the world’s oldest major stone structure, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution.
Take a break and have you lunch at a local restaurant
From the Step Pyramids transfer to Memphis, the former capital city of ancient Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Having once reigned as a cultural center for over 3,000 years, Memphis offers stunning ancient sites and intrigue.
Enjoy a camel ride for 30 minutes, then return to your hotel
Third day :
Trip to Alexandria
By an air conditioned car at 7:00 Am the guide of Amazing Egypt tour will pick up you from your hotel to start your trip to Alexandria where you will discover its rich history
You will start your trip by visiting the Roman theatre in Kom El-deka, it is made of marble, it was seated by about 800 spectators and a recreational park surrounded by bathrooms and the romans villa
Continue to discover the catacombs of Kom Al-Shoqafa , it includes three sub-levels which dating back to the Second century AD and there are aspects of Egyptian, Roman and Greek culture in their features , as well as statues, reliefs, and a pillared lobby featuring depictions of Egyptian gods in Roman armor.
Have lunch at a local restaurant and See the site of the Alexandria Library, which is the biggest library in the world, consisting of 8 million books.
Concluding the tour, walk the ramparts of the 15th century Qaitbay Citadel, built upon the ruins of the ancient Alexandria Lighthouse.
At the end you will transfer to cairo to return to your hotel
Fourth day :
In the morning your guide will pick up you from your hotel .The trip begins with a visit to the Castle of Salah al-Din and the castle is part of the large military project of the walls of Salah al-Din to secure Cairo and defend against the danger of the Crusades on the one hand and against the remnants of the Fatimids on the other hand.
After a break for a delicious lunch, the tour continues on to the Egyptian Museum, Here you can admire the treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun ,and discover one of the most comprehensive collections of Ancient Egyptian relics in the world. Explore treasures that tell the story of a highly-developed culture.then transfer to your hotel
Finally, visit the Khan el Khalili area, where you can spend some time at the oldest al-Feshawi cafe and at Naguib Mahfouz cafeteria Near Al Hussein Square.
At the end of the trip you will transfer to Cairo airport .The program will end at 6 pm
Duration: 4 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.