Fountains & Squares of Rome Tour for Kids with Pantheon Trevi Navona & Gelato
This private tour is the perfect choice for discovering Rome during your first visit to the city or for finding out something more about its history and architecture.
You and your family can do all of this without getting tired or bored, thanks to a kid-friendly guide who will engage your children in quizzes, games and other fun activities.
The guide will be there for you only, as you explore some of the most famous places in Rome: the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, Navona Square and the Pantheon.
After this 2.5-hour walk in the city centre, you will fall in love with Rome!
You will also taste some genuine Italian gelato before ending your tour!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Genuine gelato (ice-cream) tasting
- Blue Badge guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kids friendly guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Italy Tours For Kids: Rome, Pompeii, Florence, Venice and more, Via Regina Margherita, 132, 80040 Trecase NA, Italy
Rome based tour
Departure Point :Antico Caffè Greco, Via dei Condotti, 86, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.