Fossil Rock Red Dunes Safari with Camel Ride & BBQ
Get away from the bustling Dubai and experience desert adventures along with Emirati culture with this Fossil & Camel Rock Red Dunes Safari. Take part in a multitude of activities like 4x4 dune bashing, sand boarding, camel riding and familiarise yourself with the authentic Bedouin culture with activities like henna painting, shisha smoking, Arabian makeover, spectacular Tanoura and Belly Dance performances and finally enjoy the delicious BBQ dinner.
Experience a thrilling dune bashing for 30-45 minutes in Dubai deserts
Surf over the soft desert dunes with Sandboarding.
Bring the nice views of Fossil and Camel rocks into the frame
Try camp activities like Shisha smoking, henna painting and Arabian style makeover
Watch captivating Ladies Khaliji Dance and Tanoura Dance shows.
Be served with a delightful BBQ buffet dinner (Veg and Non Veg)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune Bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Camel Feeding
- Sunset view photo stop
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Falcon experience
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Barbecue buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Quad Bike “ ATV” options (available on request)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Our guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the Fossil and camel rocks.
Upon reaching, take a break for 20-25 minutes for adjusting vehicle's tyre pressure. Meanwhile, you can either relax or try an optional Quad bike ride.
Now the real adventure is about to begin! Feel the adrenaline race on the red dunes on a Dune Bashing session. Afterwards, try sandboarding. Then, you can have photos taken in the Fossil and camel rock desert. Enjoy the nice desert sunset view (Not guaranteed), before going to the desert camp.
Once at the camp, you will be served with Arabic Coffee and sweets along with dates. Thereafter, set out for camel ride in the camp premises. Back at the camp, try henna painting, shisha smoking, Arabic makeover and falcon photo pose.
Watch the awesome performance of Tanoura dancer at the center stage of the camp. Soon a delicious BBQ dinner will be served to you followed with Ladies Khaliji Dance.
Finally, you will be dropped off to the hotel / selected location.
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
• BBQ Buffet Dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Port Rashid
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding
- Pickup will be within 45 minutes prior to your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing, Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, then you are advised not to do it.
- Infants are not allowed on this activity.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Ladies Khaliji Dance) will not be available during the mentioned dates 3 & 20th April 2019 / 6, 22 & 25 May 2019 / 1, 3 & 5 June 2019 / 10,11 & 31 August 2019 / 9 September 2019 / 3, 9 & 30 November 2019 / 2 December 2019 or any special Islamic days as per UAE law (Date may vary as per the UAE law and Season time).
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.