Fossil Red Dunes & Camel Rocks Safari with BBQ
Pay a visit to the Fossil and camel rocks and marvel at Nature’s capacity to withstand the test of time. Indulge in adventurous activities like dune bashing and sand boarding. Also, experience the recreation of Bedouin lifestyle by relishing traditional Arabic activities like Shisha smoking, Henna Tattooing, dressing up like an Arab and posing with a falcon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Sunset view photo stop
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Arabian makeover and photo with Falcon
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Camel Feeding
- Barbecue buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Quad Bike “ ATV” options (available on request)
- Alcoholic beverages
After a prompt pick up from your hotel or selected location in Dubai, you will be taken straight to the fossil and camel rocks. Your guide will explain you to how these rocks stood the test of time and how it was originally a sea bed. Then, you will have a break time of 20 to 25 mins as your captain adjusts the tire pressure of your vehicle. Then experience an adrenaline pumping dune bashing session for about 40 min before you surf on a sand board, a very popular desert sports activity. Then, arrive at the desert camp where you will be greeted with Qahwa (coffee) and Gaymat (Sweets). You can go for a camel ride near the camp. After the ride, relish traditional Arabic activities like Shisha smoking, Henna tattooing, dressing up like an Arab and posing with a falcon. At the center stage, beautiful Tanoura dance will be performed for you. Then, you will be invited for a delicious BBQ buffet dinner followed by a Ladies Khaliji Dance. When everything gets over you will be taken back to your selected location or hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is not allowed for pregnant women, those with back/neck pain and Heart problems.
- Infant below 3 years below not allowed.
- The Fossil Rock Dunes are extremely high so it is not recommended for people who get car sick
- It is recommended that you do not eat in the 3 hours before your tour
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Private Dubai Tours shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.