Foshan Classic Old Town Tour
You will walk with Foshan locals who are passionate about our own history, heritages, food and traditions. You will come to know the ups and downs of its developments and learn about the bright and dark sides of state's project. You will see both the modern and old part of the city, and try taste unique and authentic local food/dessert.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - The Ancestral Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Ancestral Temple, Zumiao Road, Chancheng District lecong Lucky city, Foshan 528000 China
Come to see the legendary stories of martial arts master Huang Feihong and Ip Man, get to know the architecture of traditional temples and the religions of ancient Chinese.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Foshan Lingnan Tiandi, Donghua Vil. Central Area, Zumiao, Chancheng Dist, Foshan China
A modern entertaining and relaxing district designed with the local architectural elements. You will learn about the history and stories of Foshan people and the up and downs of the Foshan economic history as well as the struggles and conflicts of the area in the past decades.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :21 Zu Miao Lu, Zu Miao, Chancheng Qu, Foshan Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 528099
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/19/2019 - 12/9/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.