Fort McDowell Off-Road Segway Tour
A true Arizona experience – our off-road Segway Tour in the Sonoran Desert is the most exciting adventure in the Scottsdale Area!! Warm temperatures, blue skies, and breath-taking scenery create the most perfect oasis; you will be so glad you came out!! Our tour operates by special permit on the Fort McDowell Native American Reservation and takes place off the beaten path on beautiful desert trails located near the Verde River at the base of Four Peaks Mountain. The Segway is perfect for the terrain and relaxed atmosphere of the Sonoran Desert. It allows you to experience the desert first-hand and offers the best wind-in-your-hair adventure to share with your friends and family!! It’s an experience that everyone will remember forever!! Your guide will provide you with information about the Yavapai Nation, as well as the unique flora and fauna you are seeing – everything from the great saguaros to bald eagles and wild horses!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Appreciated)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort McDowell, Fort McDowell, Arizona
The Segway allows you to view the desert flora and fauna without all the encumbrances of vehicle windows and doors. The Segway will ensure a safe smooth ride over the native caliche earth while enjoying the beautiful sites of Giant Saguaro Cactus
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :14803 N Hiawatha Hood Rd, Fort McDowell, AZ 85264, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.