Fort Heritage Precinct with Elk Island National Park Tour
Enter a world where the North West Mounted Police provided order to the Canadian West. Walk around the Fort as well as other buildings and interact with the local guides. Then off to Elk Island National Park for a hike on trails near Astonin Lake then the search for the elusive Bison, the largest mammal in North America.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big E Tours, Edmonton, Alberta T6J 2E7 Canada
Pick up and drop off is at Churchill Square directly beside Tix on the Square (102nd Avenue and 100th Street). Bus leaves at 930 AM sharp and goes to the Fort Heritage Precinct located in Fort Saskatchewan. This is a self guided tour. Entry fee is included. Then upon exploration for about 60 minutes we drive off to Elk Island National Park to spend about 2 hours exploring Astonin Lake trails led by the your guide as well as searching for the Plains Bison while in the comfort and safety of our 24 seat bus. Entry to the national park is included.
Departure Point :Churchill Square (Edmonton), 9930 102 Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 5H7, Canada
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.