Forest walk and meditation Tällberg Dalarna
Experiencing sensory impressions from walking and practice mindfulness in the Forest reduces stress and relieves depression, the pulse and blood pressure drops, concentration ability improves, recovery time after illness or surgery shortens, the energy levels in the body increases and your sleep improves. Walking in the forest provides recovery and allows the brain to process and find the creative and innovative state of mind.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Together we turn off our cellphones, walk slowly and silent and experience the nature with all our senses. With inspiration from the Forest bathing, we feel, smell, taste, see and hear what we observe.
We arrive at Lake Siljan and sit down for a moment of guided mindfulness.
After the mindfulnessession we go trough the Nature reserv up to the top of Digerberget. There we have a fantastic view ower Lake Siljan and have some swedish fika together.
Departure Point :Dalecarlia Hotel & Spa, Tällgårdsgattu 21, 793 70 Tällberg, Sweden
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.