Forest Rock Climbing from Horana
(SKU: LK72570100) Kotigahakanda Rock Climbing is an excursion that challenges the outdoor adventure enthusiast and adrenaline seeker alike. With the instructions and guidance of well-trained professionals, people of all ages can enjoy this excursion at an affordable price.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide/Instructor
- All climbing gear including helmets and harness.
- First Aid Kit
- Climbing Shoes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up or drop off.
- Food and beverages.
We offer this rock climbing activity at Kodigahakanda Sanctuary. The location is approximately 40 KM from Colombo Fort (1.5 hours driving time from Colombo). The location offers eight (8) routes ranging from 5C to 7B. This activity takes around 1.5 hrs-2 hrs, as such we have a morning (8:00 AM to 12:00 AM) and evening (1:00 PM to 5:00 PM) schedule.
Kotigahakanda Rock Climbing is an excursion that challenges the outdoor adventure enthusiast and adrenaline seeker alike. With the instructions and guidance of well-trained professionals, people of all ages can enjoy this excursion at an affordable price.
• Horana, Horana, Western Province
Departure Point :Horana Bus Station, A8, Horana 12400, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.