We are the only operator who has permission to go to this privately owned waterfall. It is an incredible 100 meters tall from top to bottom! We take you to a secret waterfall uncharted on any tourist map and only accessible by 4×4 vehicles.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
Relax on an open 4×4 vehicle, cruising up the mountains surrounding Sabie where you will have an eagle’s view of the natural forest below. We take you to a secret waterfall uncharted on any tourist map and only accessible by 4×4, where we have a refreshing swim and bum slide at the natural rock pool below the falls. Bring the family, swimwear & towels, sunscreen and a picnic basket and join us for an adventure off the beaten track.
Departure Point :Kestell Adventures, Corner of Louis Trichardt Street and, R536, Sabie, 1260, South Africa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.