Forbidden City Tour with Night View of Simatai and Gubei Water Town from Beijing
Join this private one day tour to have an unique Beijing experience! Discover the largest city central square - Tiananmen square. Follow your personal guide through the massive Forbidden City, UNESCO World Heritage. Eat at the restaurant where the locals go. Then you will enjoy an exciting evening tour to the Gubei Water Town and Great Wall at Simatai Section. Accompanied by your own private guide and private car, you'll relish personalized attention on your day tour of Beijing. Choose a departure time that works best for you. This private tour includes tour guide, entrance fees, Simatai Great Wall cable car ticket, lunch or dinner, private vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cable car round trip at Simatai Great Wall
- Chinese lunch with soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gubei Water Town
- Entry/Admission - Simatai Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to drivers and guides.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Your friendly tour guide will come to pick you up in your hotel lobby at prearrange time. Hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle and heading to Tian'anmen Square directly.
Exploring one of the world’s largest public areas—Tian'anmen Square, home to the National Museum of China, the mausoleum of Mao Zedong and the great Monument to the Peoples’ Heroes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Pass through the south gate to the magnificent Forbidden City, a 250-acre complex of courtyards, palaces, pavilions and gardens, which served as the imperial palace for emperors and their households for more than 500 years
The Forbidden City was the imperial palace from the Ming and Qing Dynasties. It is located in the middle of Beijing,, and now houses the Palace Museum. For almost 500 years, it served as the home of emperors and their households, as well as the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gubei Water Town, Simatai villege, Gubeikou town, Beijing China
Then, heading directly to Gubei Water Town, about 2 hours drive. Your tour guide will explain the related history and stories about the Great Wall on the way. You will also enjoy the beautiful countryside scenery.
Upon arrival, accompanied by your tour guide, start your walking tour to discover the charms of the Gubei Water Town. Gubei Water Town is a replica of Wuzhen Water Town in the Southern China. There are 6 areas in Gubei Water Town including Old Barracks Area, Minguo Street Area, Water Street Area, Wonglong, and etc. You will find many interesting shops, tasty restaurants, and distinctive hotels there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Simatai Great Wall, Gubeikou Town, Beijing 101508 China
Afterwards, you will be taken by a cable car to reach the top of the Simatai Great Wall. There are 10 watch towers opened to the public at night. You will have some free time to enjoy the beautiful lanterns lighting up the path of the Great Wall and overlook the entire Gubei Water Town.
This fantastic tour will end by driving you back to your centrally located hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, If your hotel is out of the 5thring road of Beijing city, you can travel to the city to meet our guide ,or pick you up from yourhotel(may have extra cost)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant(1-3 years old) is free they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.