Forbidden City Layover Tour with Amazing Downtown Night Views
Travel to the UNESCO heritage site-Forbidden City, enjoy marvellous palaces and displays in the afternoon. Appreciate beautiful night view of downtown city to bustling Houhai Lake area and amazing view of modern Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Airport pickup and dropoff service
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Olympic Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
After picking you up from the airport, drive to first stop at the famous Tiananmen Square which is one of the largest public squares in the world, have a glimpse of important sights such as the beautiful Qianmen Tower and the elegant Mausoleum of Mao.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Walk northwards arrive at the entrance of the largest imperial residence at the magnificent Forbidden City which was home to 24 different Chinese emperors for more than 5 centuries. Take time to uncover the enclosure visiting interesting parts and listening to famous legends.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Back Lakes (Hou Hai), Shicha Lake Scenic Resort, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
When night falls, take a wonderful drive to the famous Houhai Lake area to enjoy some free time interacting with locals as well as an enchanting group of expatriates who frequent major hangout joints at the lake over drinks and tasty local snacks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Olympic Park, North of Beisihuanzhong road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101 China
Afterwards, stop by the famed Olympic Stadium to appreciate the engineering feats and to have a photo session at the Olympic National Stadium (Bird's Nest) and the National Aquatics Center (Water Cube). The tour then ends with airport drop off.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please apply for free visa upon arrival at Beijing Capital Airport, meet your tour guide at the Starbucks Coffee of the arrival hall of Terminal 3 or Terminal 2.If you landing at Daxing airport, your tour guide will pick you up at the exit of the arrival hall.Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, Daxing District, Beijing, China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.