For Kids and Families Vatican Sistine Chapel & St.Peter's Treasure Hunt
This 3-hour tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel is guaranteed to keep your family entertained. You’ll benefit from pre-booked tickets, ensuring you won’t waste time in lengthy entrance queues. The tour is designed with families and children in mind, and you’ll learn more about the extraordinary collections held in the Vatican Museums, including Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps. You’ll enter Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel and view his Pietà in St. Peter's Basilica, benefitting from fast-track access. This interactive tour will keep your children engaged throughout.
Your family will love participating in quizzes, answering trivia, and joining in scavenger hunts, and many more entertaining activities during the tour, keeping children fully engaged throughout. Your local guide for children and families will fully customize your tour and make it unique to you
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You will meet your guide near the Vatican City before you skip the long entrance queues at the Vatican Museums and commence the tour. If necessary, you can deposit any luggage or belongings in the Vatican cloakroom.
For the duration of this tour, children will participate in games and win prizes while learning more about the Vatican artwork. You will see ancient Greek and Roman sculptures as well as the sarcophagi of Empress Helena and Constantina, the mother and daughter of Constantine the Great.
You will then head through the Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries, Sobieski Hall, and the stunning Raphael Rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The tour will then enter the Sistine Chapel, the venue for papal elections and the most visited attraction in Italy! You will see Michelangelo's renowned fresco - 'The Last Judgment', and listen to stories from the Bible, including the creation of Adam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After the museum, the tour will proceed to the world’s most important Catholic church -Saint Peter’s Basilica.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Your tour will end in Saint Peter's Square next to the taxi and bus station.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.