For exclusive use! Snorkel plan! [Okinawa Prefecture Gorilla Chop] Gopro Photo & Feeding Free! Available from 3 years old
★ You can enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing spots in Okinawa in one day.
It is located at an excellent point of access to the famous Churaumi Aquarium and Kouri Island, which are famous sightseeing spots in Okinawa.
Includes gifts of photographic and snorkeling images taken with Gopro during the feeding experience.
★ Small children can participate! It is a private plan from 2 people.
It is a private tour only for your family and groups.
You can participate from the age of three. It is a plan that you can enjoy according to the pace of small children.
★ Enjoy snorkeling leisurely.
You can enjoy snorkeling leisurely because it is held on a relatively quiet beach.
You can enter from the place where you can reach, so even beginners can join with confidence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Images of insurance, fish food and snorkel
What's excluded :
- Parking fee, shower fee
☆☆ Exclusive charter plan ☆☆
It will be held at the famous snorkel point "Gorilla Chop" in northern Okinawa.
As the name suggests, there is a rock with a characteristic that a gorilla chops. Held on a quiet and natural beach.
There are many soft corals under the sea and it is fantastic. There are also several types of anemone fish.
If you are lucky, you may meet Nemo (Clown fish)! !
Since there is only one customer, you can participate with confidence at your own pace without worrying about other participants.
Underwater photography and feeding experience are also included, which is a very advantageous plan.
• Motobu-cho, Motobu-cho, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa Prefecture
• Kunigami-gun, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa Prefecture
Departure Point :Gorilla Chop No Parking Lot, Sakimotobu, Motobu, Kunigami District, Okinawa 905-0225, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People with diabetes, high blood pressure, or otolaryngological disorders cannot participate.
- Those who have a hangover or who have the alcohol left over the day before cannot participate.
- Most people can participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.