Footprint of the Jaguar (Montes de María)
The route offered is conducive to appreciate nature. In it you will live an experience of connection through flora and fauna; You will understand the importance of environmental conservation and the benefit it gives us as human beings. You can participate in artistic exhibitions where the importance of cultural inclusion is highlighted because it is considered a set of distinctive features of traditions and customs of the Montes de María.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Accompaniment (Tour Guide)
- Historical and cultural tour of San Jacinto
- Nature Immersed Walk
What's excluded :
- Services not specified in the plan.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Jacinto, San Jacinto, Bolivar Department
Observation of flora and fauna
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Vivamos Colombia Travel, Centro , San Diego Carrera 11 No 37 19 Centro Histórico, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.