Football matches in Buenos Aires: experience the beat of "La Bombonera"
You are going to have the chance to experience something unique in the world, something that even many Argentines find impossible.You will feel the cement beating under your feet, you will see fifty thousand souls vibrating with one of the maximum passions of our country, the soccer.
In Argentina, watching the game itself is only a small part of the real show. In the stands there are jumps, screams, chants, hugs and, fundamentally, a lot of passion. You will learn the lyrics of the songs, you will celebrate with strangers and you will smile when understanding that, possibly, some of all that is the authentic essence of the Argentineans.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Brandsen 805 La Boca, Buenos Aires 1161AAQ Argentina
Located in the mythical Buenos Aires neighborhood of La Boca, the colorful Alberto J. Armando Stadium, better known as "La Bombonera", is the stadium of Club Atlético Boca Juniors.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: La Boca, La Boca, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Between Caminito, the tenements and the soccer passion for Boca Juniors, I discovered a unique place in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the hotel previously agreed. Airports
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Harbor Buenos Aires, Av. Ingeniero Huergo 431, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.